Transfer Students 9th - 11th Grade Second Semester 2017-2018
Transfer students 10th-11th Grade 2018-2019
- We are accepting applications for 2017-2018 (second semester) and 2018-2019 school year. Register now and please indicate the grade and year you are applying for.
- Admission components required in order for Admissions to render a decision:
- Report card / transcript with all high school credits earned
- Standardized test scores (PSAT, SAT, or ACT, etc.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation from current teachers
- Once accepted, must have final report card from current school year in order to register. A $350 registration fee will be due at this time.
- 2017-18 Second Semester Transfer application components must all be received by November 17, 2017 in order for Admissions to render a decision. School begins on Monday, January 8, 2018.
- 2018-19 Transfer application components must be received by April 10, 2018.
- International Students will need to provide translated and evaluated transcripts showing all high school credits earned. Most of our international families use J. Silny for their translation service. They can be contacted at www.jsilny.com.