||Cardinal Gibbons High School is dedicated to providing our students with a strong formation of Catholic values, academic excellence, lifelong learning and a commitment to service.
- Cardinal Gibbons provides a faith-centered community that fosters, promotes and lives out the principles and values announced in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and articulated in the Roman Catholic Church.
- The curriculum addresses the diverse learning needs of the students without compromising the essential knowledge and skills that all students are expected to achieve.
- The faculty aspires to integrate current methods of education and technology to enhance learning and prepare students for the challenges of the twenty-first century.
- Teachers aspire to instill a lifelong love of learning, while striving to enrich the lives of their students.
- All members of the Cardinal Gibbons family, through word and example should demonstrate maturity, as evidenced by self-discipline, personal responsibility, and accountability to themselves and their community.
- Cardinal Gibbons seeks to provide students with a wide variety of opportunities to apply Christian tenets through community service as well as opportunities for continued spiritual growth.
- Support and recognition are given to students who contribute to the school community, encouraging them to make positive choices.
- Teachers, administrators, staff, parents, and students share the ongoing responsibility for implementing the school's mission and beliefs.