INCOMING 9TH GRADE STUDENTS CLASS OF 2022
- Register now if you still wish to apply to Cardinal Gibbons. The HSPT has been administered for the Class of 2022. If you missed the HSPT there will be another make-up test in the end of February, during the week. The date and time are to be determined. In the meantime, please forward all the required components to begin your Admission's process.
- If you already took the HSPT at another school, you may still apply to Gibbons, although you do not need to pay the $50 test fee. Just submit your application and provide us your HSPT results as soon as you receive them.
- The following forms are required now to complete the Admission's process:
- 7th grade report card and standardized test scores*
- 8th grade 1st quarter report card*
- Two letters of Recommendation from current teachers (available online for all non-feeder middle schools.)*
- Emergency / Release Form (Available online, please log in to your account to complete.)
*Please note that these three items will automatically be forwarded to us from all Catholic feeder schools, Lighthouse Christian, St. Mark's Episcopal and St. Paul Lutheran, regardless of incomplete checklists. All other applicants are responsible for providing these items to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the main office, attention Admissions now for Admissions to render a decision.
- Admission Decisions will be mailed out on January 26, 2018 only if you are taking the HSPT at CGHS. Otherwise, all other applicants will be responsible for forwarding their HSPT results to CGHS, and may be placed on a waiting list.
- Registration will take place on February 6 - 8, 2018 from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. A $400 registration fee will be due at this time to guarantee your seat for the 2018-19 school year.
- Financial Aid (FACTS) may be applied for after you first apply to Step-Up- For Students or AAA Scholarships. Then you may apply for financial aid through FACTS. All FACTS applications will be reviewed after Registration (Please refer to the Financial Verification Form on your Application Portal).
- Shadowing forms are available for your student to be a "Chief" for the day. Please click here to set up an account or simply log-in to your account if you have already applied.
- Tours can be scheduled by calling Admissions at 954-491-2900 ext. 148
- International Students will need to provide translated and evaluated transcripts showing all high school credits earned. Most of our international families use J. Silny for their translation service. They can be contacted at www.jsilny.com.
- Q/A's please email Admissions@cghsfl.org